Consumer Cellular offers a variety of plans specifically designed for seniors. The Consumer Cellular plans for seniors offer a variety of features and benefits that are perfect for those who are 65 years of age or older.
Consumer Cellular’s senior plans start at just 20 dollars per month, making them very affordable. They also offer a free phone with some of their plans, which is a great perk for seniors. One great thing about Consumer Cellular is its plans are dedicated and fabricated for older adults.
Overall, Consumer Cellular offers some great plans specifically designed for seniors. If you’re 65 years of age or older, be sure to check out Consumer Cellular’s senior plans! In this subsequent content, we’ll look at some of the best Consumer Cellular plans for seniors and other corresponding facts.
At A Glance Consumer Cellular Plans For Seniors
Consumer Cellular is a cell phone service provider that offers several different plans specifically for seniors. The basic plan includes talk, text, and data for just $20 per month. For an additional $5 per month, seniors can add unlimited talk and text to Canada and Mexico.
For those who want even more data, Consumer Cellular offers a 5GB data plan for $30 per month. No matter which plans seniors choose, they’ll enjoy the same low rates on weekends and evenings. Consumer Cellular plans are flexible, so seniors can easily change their plans if their needs happen to change.
And best of all, Consumer Cellular offers a free phone to new customers who sign up for service. With Consumer Cellular, seniors can stay connected without spending a fortune. Let’s head into the following part, where we’ll cover the best Consumer Cellular senior citizen plans while comparing the others.
- At A Glance Consumer Cellular Plans For Seniors
- 1. Consumer Cellular’s “The Connection” Plan
- 2. Senior Value Plan
- 3. Unlimited Talk & Text Plan
- 4. Pay As You Go Plan
- 5. AARP Member Exclusive Plan
- AT&T Seniors Plan Vs Consumer Cellular – Who Offers The Best?
- Verizon Seniors Plan Vs Consumer Cellular – Which Is Cheap?
- Cricket Seniors Plan Vs Consumer Cellular – Which Is Reliable?
The 5 Consumer Cellular Plans For Seniors 2023
Consumer Cellular presents a wide assortment of cell phone plans that are perfect for seniors. The best thing about Consumer Cellular is that they offer no-contract plans, so seniors can pick a plan that fits their needs and budget. If you meet the qualifying benchmarks, you can grab Consumer Cellular deals for seniors.
The AARP members with an active membership will be able to get Consumer Cellular senior discounts as well.
The Consumer Cellular prices for seniors start from as low as just 20 dollars, and their premium plan with unlimited talk, text, and data stands with a base of 55 dollars per month.
1. Consumer Cellular’s “The Connection” Plan
Consumer Cellular’s “The Connection” Plan is designed specifically for seniors and offers a variety of features at an affordable price. Some of the features included are free long-distance calls, free voicemail, and discounts on international calling. There is no contract required, and the monthly fee is only 19.95 dollars.
2. Senior Value Plan
This plan is perfect for seniors who wish to stay connected but don’t require all the bells and whistles. The monthly fee is only $9.95, and it includes 200 minutes of talk time, 500 texts, and Caller ID blocking. There is no contract required, and no credit check is necessary.
3. Unlimited Talk & Text Plan
The Unlimited Talk & Text Plan is best for seniors who want to stay connected without worrying about overage charges. The monthly fee is only 29.95 dollars, and it includes unlimited talk and text. There is no contract required, and no credit check is necessary.
4. Pay As You Go Plan
Consumer Cellular Pay as you go plan is perfect for seniors who want the flexibility to pay for only what they use. With this plan, there are no monthly fees, and you only pay for the minutes, texts, and data that you use. There is no contract required, and also, no credit check is needed.
5. AARP Member Exclusive Plan
This plan is exclusively for AARP members and offers diverse cellular perks at a reasonable price. Some of the features included are free long-distance calls, free voicemail, and discounts on international calling. This plan doesn’t require any annual agreements, and the monthly fee is just 19.95 dollars.
A great thing about Consumer Cellular is that they have a wide selection of cell phones to choose from, including basic phones and smartphones. Seniors can also adjoin more features to their plans, such as multinational calling and data roaming. Let’s compare the Consumer cellular plans with the best ones out there!
AT&T Seniors Plan Vs Consumer Cellular – Who Offers The Best?
AT&T is one of the most prominent cellular companies in the USA, with high-end plans and offerings. If you are an AT&T user, you will hardly find any AT&T senior plans unless you are an AARP member with an active subscription.
Because for AARP members, AT&T has dedicated plans at lower prices. On the other side, Consumer Cellular is a dedicated senior cellular company with a wide range of plans – all best suit older citizens.
Let’s have a head-to-head comparison between AT&T and Consumer Cellular senior plans!
AT&T Senior Plan
- AT&T plans for seniors have a price range between 25 to 60 dollars per month for each line.
- If you want to cancel the AT&T plans, it will require a 325 dollars termination fee.
- AT&T plans don’t require contracts, but you may need to pay a significant amount of upfront fee for several prepaid plans.
- The senior plans of AT&T don’t offer pay-as-you-go minutes, text, and data plans.
- AT&T charges an overage fee of about 0.25 cents per minute and 15 dollars per GB.
Consumer Cellular Senior Plan
- Consumer Cellular seniors’ plans are way cheaper with a 15 to 40 dollars per month price range.
- For cancellation, Consumer Cellular doesn’t require any termination charge.
- All Consumer Cellular plans come with a hassle-free process without requiring contract sign-ups.
- Consumer Cellular seniors plans include pay by minutes, messages, and data usage for all.
- If you overuse Consumer Cellular monthly limits, you don’t have to pay any overage fees.
If you overlook all the aspects mentioned above, it is evident that for the aged persons the society, Consumer Cellular offers the best plans with affordable price ranges.
Verizon Seniors Plan Vs Consumer Cellular – Which Is Cheap?
Verizon is a widespread 5G telecommunication company in the United States with the best 5G coverage across the nation with reliable plans.
But for the seniors, Verizon may not be the best option when compared with the plans of Consumer Cellular. Let’s have a more in-depth glimpse into these two!
Verizon Senior Plan
- Verizon Senior plans are not so cost-efficient, as they cost almost 30 to 100 dollars per month.
- Almost all their cellular plans for older citizens come with unlimited talk time and messaging access.
- Verizon sticks their users for up to 2 years with a contract if they purchase devices through Verizon.
- They charge overage fees if you cross the monthly limits. For per GB of data, they require 10 dollars.
- You can bring your own device to Verizon, which offers prepaid plans for all.
Consumer Cellular Senior Plan
- Consumer Cellular senior plans cost 15 to 40 dollars monthly, which is a cheaper option.
- On the other hand, their basic plans come with limited features, but premium ones offer unlimited talk and text with limited data.
- Consumer Cellular plans are convenient and they don’t require any hassling contracts as well.
- If you go beyond your monthly limits, they will automatically upgrade your plan to the next tier with voice, messages, and data.
- Consumer Cellular also adds BYOP options for seniors under the shade of prepaid plans.
In a nutshell, Verizon plans add up some great features, but they’re not the cheapest options for older adults. Even if you want the encompassing coverage, you can try Verizon Senior plans.
Cricket Seniors Plan Vs Consumer Cellular – Which Is Reliable?
Cricket Wireless is an MVNO cellular company that offers services under the AT&T network as its parent company. They offer cheap cell phone plans for senior citizens. Let’s compare their plans with Consumer Cellular’s senior plans!
Cricket Senior Plans
- The senior plans from Cricket Wireless cost about 25 to 65 dollars per month for each line.
- Cricket Senior plans don’t require tiring agreements to activate new plans for seniors.
- They don’t charge any overage fees, but they slow down the call speeds if you cross your monthly limit.
- Cricket Wireless offers unlimited data options for the seniors in their prepaid plan lineups.
- You can rest assured to talk abroad as they offer both nationwide and global coverage.
Consumer Cellular Senior Plans
- For the single-line senior plans, Consumer Cellular takes just 15 to 40 dollars per month.
- You don’t have to sign up for any troublesome contracts when you switch to Consumer Cellular.
- If you go over the limit for your monthly plan, they won’t charge any extra fees and upgrade you to the next one automatically.
- You can also choose any unlimited data plans if you want from their prepaid plans.
- Consumer Cellular senior plans offer reliable nationwide coverage with decent international roaming benefits as well.
Both Cricket Wireless and Consumer cellular are pretty much reliable when compared with the benefits and other terms. But for the price range of senior plans, Cricket Wireless won’t be the best option.
Above, we have covered all the best Consumer Cellular plans for seniors sorting from cheaper to premium ones. If you are looking for a Consumer Cellular 55 and over plan, then the Consumer Cellular’s “The Connection” Plan will be the best option for you within your pocket size.
Consumer Cellular offers great customer service, and their plans are very affordable. Overall, Consumer Cellular is an excellent option for seniors who are looking for a cell phone plan. Consumer Cellular phones and plans for seniors are affordable and obtainable without lengthy or hassling contracts.