The Assurance Wireless EBB Program is a government benefit program that provides free or discounted cell phone service to eligible low-income customers. The Universal Service Fund funds the program, and participating providers offer discounts on monthly service plans, data plans, and equipment.
Assurance Wireless is committed to providing affordable telecommunications services to eligible low-income customers so that they can stay connected to family and friends, access emergency services, and obtain job opportunities. This program helps to bridge the digital divide and ensure that everyone has access to vital communication services.
To get authorized in the program, customers have to fulfill specific income eligibility conditions. The EBB is just one way that Assurance Wireless is committed to providing affordable and accessible phone service for all. For more details on the program and how to submit the application, visit the Assurance Wireless website.
In this following content, we will cover how to get Assurance Wireless unlimited EBB plan and additional related facts. So, let’s jump into the actual content without any delay!
What You Must Know About Assurance Wireless EBB Program
The Assurance Wireless EBB Program gives qualified low-income families a complimentary tablet and free monthly data to help them stay connected. The program is available to eligible households in select states and territories.
The Assurance Wireless EBB Program is a great way for eligible low-income households to stay connected.
To be eligible for the Assurance Wireless EBB Program, you need to be a resident of one of the select states or territories where the program is available. You are also required to have an active Assurance Wireless account and need to meet the program’s income requirements.
If you are eligible for the Assurance Wireless EBB Program, you will receive a free tablet and free monthly data. The quantity of data you obtain will depend on your family’s size and earnings.
To apply for the Assurance Wireless Unlimited EBB Program, visit the Assurance Wireless website or contact customer service. Please contact their customer service if you have any queries regarding the scheme.
What Is Assurance Wireless Unlimited EBB Plan?
The Assurance Wireless unlimited EBB plan is a cell phone plan that provides unlimited talk, text, and data for a low monthly price. This plan is perfect for those who need unlimited data and talk time but don’t want to spend a lot of money on their cell phone bill.
With this plan, you’ll get unlimited talk, text, and data for just 20 dollars per month. Plus, there are no contracts or hidden fees, so you can cancel anytime if you want. In the Assurance unlimited EBB plan, you can also get the brand new Alcatel Joy Tab which operates with Android OS.
Airtime: Unused airtime expires after one year of service.
The number of voice minutes: Unlimited
Number of texts: Unlimited
Number of picture and video messages: Unlimited
Data: 2GB High-speed data then unlimited at reduced speeds
International calling: Not included
Rollover data: No
Mobile Hotspot Tethering: Not available
Visual Voicemail: No
Wi-Fi calling: Not included
Monthly price: 20.00 dollars
Activation fee: Charges no activation fee
Shipping & handling fee: Free delivery at the doorstep
SIM card fee: Free of cost
Taxes and fees: Varies by state
Total first-year cost: 20.00 dollars + taxes and fees
To get into this plan you need to have a legit U.S. mailing address and be at least 18 years of age. Consumers with a hearing or speech disability can call 711 for access to TTY or ASCII services. Let’s discuss the application or Sign Up for the process of the Assurance Wireless unlimited EBB plan!
How To Get Assurance Wireless Unlimited EBB Plan
Assurance Wireless is a Lifeline Relief initiative funded by the national Universal Service Fund. Eligible customers can receive a free Android smartphone and unrestricted minutes of talk time, as well as a free texting plan.
Assurance Wireless is now available in 35 regions and the District of Columbia. If you’re interested in signing up for Assurance Wireless, you can visit the program’s website to see if you qualify. Assurance Wireless also is currently giving away free tablets to new customers that sign up for the service.
You are required to furnish some essential data about yourself and your household income. Once you are authorized, you will be eligible to select from a variety of smartphones, including the ZTE Quest 5G. Let’s see the Assurance Wireless unlimited EBB plan application procedure!
- To get your Assurance Wireless unlimited EBB plan, simply visit the Assurance Wireless website and sign up for a new account.
- Be sure to enter your correct mailing address during the sign-up process so that Assurance Wireless can send you your free program.
- Assurance Wireless offers various plans to choose from, so be sure to select the one that best fits your needs.
- Once you have selected a plan, enter your compensation details and finish the sign-up procedure.
- Assurance Wireless will then send you a confirmation email with additional indications on how to claim your Unlimited EBB Plan.
- Observe the follow-ups in the email, and you will receive your free program with all the activation kits within a few weeks.
You will be informed by email or message whether or not you have been endorsed for an Assurance Wireless free tablet. If you are approved, you will be able to choose from a selection of tablets and data plans. You can also update your program at any moment if you find that you need more data.
That’s all there is to it! Assurance Wireless makes it easy to get their Unlimited EBB Plan when signing up for their service. So why wait? Sign up today and take advantage of this great offer!
What Is The Eligibility Conditions For Assurance Wireless Unlimited EBB Plan
Since Assurance Wireless is not accessible in all states, based on the area you need to go through distinct application procedures. But generally, some qualifying requirements are pretty identical for all the states.
Here, we will discuss these prerequisites. You can primarily qualify with your income status. If you are getting benefits for any federal programs, you can also be eligible.
Required Programs: You can apply for the Assurance EBB plan either by your annual income or by participating in any of the FCC programs. Here are the Federally approved programs, which you can use as proof to qualify for the Assurance low cost EBB program.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Medicaid or Federal Medical Assistance Scheme
- Supplemental Security Income or SSI
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children
- TANF or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Free Programs of the School Lunch Scheme
- Section eight or known as Federal Public Housing Assistance Project
- If you receive the Federal Pell Grant Award in the running award season
Income Requirements: Your yearly earnings need to be at or underneath 135 to 150 percent of the FPG. But for the ACP program, your income needs to be 200% of the Federal Poverty Level. Here is a table representing the income levels based on the programs!
|Person Per Household||Emergency Broadband Benefit(135%)|
|01||0 to 18346 dollars|
|02||0 to 24718 dollars|
|03||0 to 31090 dollars|
|04||0 to 37462 dollars|
|05||0 to 43834 dollars|
|06||0 to 52207 dollars|
|07||0 to 56578 dollars|
|08||0 to 62950 dollars|
If you are unable to show any programs to qualify for the EBB program, there are alternative options regarding your annual income status. Therefore, you need to show proof of having a yearly household earning underneath the Federal Poverty Guideline.
What Are The Required Documents For Assurance Wireless Unlimited EBB Plan
We have discussed the Assurance Wireless unlimited EBB plan qualifying requirements above.
With all that requirements, you need to keep some documents as proof of your identity, address, and Government program participation. Let’s discuss them in detail!
- You are required to hold an unexpired and active Drivers license or an unexpected US passport
- A valid and authorized birth certificate is required as well
- Need to show the Certificate of Naturalization or the United States Citizenship
- A permanent residentship or an active Resident alien card
- You may need to manage a foreign passport instead
- First of all, you need to have a Driver’s license, a government or an active Tribal issued Identity card
- Your existing income statement, paycheck receipt, and W2 are needed
- Affidavit of Benefits from an Eligible Program Containing Name And Address
- Your utility bills, Recent Mortgage, or Lease Statement, are required
Government Assistance program Documentations
- Your contemporary or previous year’s report of benefits from an eligible state, government, or tribal program is needed
- Report letter of participation in a qualifying province, federal, or Tribal Program
- Program participation documents for any of the eligible Govt Projects
- An additional official statement proving the user’s participation in an approved state, federal or Tribal Program
Are There Any Restrictions Of Assurance Wireless EBB?
Assurance Wireless EBB is a great way to get free cellular services, but there are a few limitations to keep in mind.
- First, this offer is only available to new consumers that sign up for the assistance.
- Additionally, they can only send their free tablet to addresses within the United States.
- Assurance Wireless may alter or discontinue this offer at any time without announcement.
- Assurance Wireless EBB devices are not compatible with cell phone service providers that use GSM technology.
- Their device is also not compatible with 5G or LTE networks.
- Assurance Wireless EBB tablets are not waterproof and should not be exposed to water or other liquids.
Despite these limitations, Assurance Wireless ACP is still an incredible deal that is definitely worth taking advantage of!
Getting approved for an Assurance unlimited EBB plan is straightforward if you have the required set of documents and eligibility data. To keep their Assurance Wireless service active, customers must recertify their eligibility for Lifeline Assistance once every year.
Customers can do this by providing updated documentation of their income, government benefits enrollment, or U.S. citizenship or legal residency status. Always acknowledge the terms & conditions of Assurance wireless before stepping forward into any plans or programs.